Navigation

An Easy Valentine's Day Vignette

I love the idea of being able to make minor edits to my decor to give my home a more festive feel throughout the year. I am always excited when I find little things around the house that would be perfect for small decor updates.

 I made some bigger changes to my kitchen counter vignette after Christmas here and wanted to do a little update for February. After digging around my packed-away decor, I was able to add some pops of pink for February at a whopping cost of $0!
I've had the pink candle for too many years to count and have put it out here and there each spring for a little pop of color. Along with a pink hydrangea bloom, the pink candle was a perfect addition to my kitchen counter.
I love how simple and pretty these quick little touches are. 
On these long, gloomy late winter days, it's nice to have a little reminder that spring is on her way.
On a side note, I found these pretty blooms at Michaels a few weeks ago when I was working on my front door decorations. I had some extra stems, so I popped them into a spray painted wine bottle and added them to my living room.
What is your favorite way to decorate for Valentine's Day?

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I love this because it is so simple. I am not very good about decorating for holidays beyond the big ones, but this is inspiring me to see if I can put together something simple like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute sign and your vignette is lovely. The blooms are a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I love how jut making the littlest adjustments can make you feel like you have a whole new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute sign. :D I love it, it's simple yet adds a little something to the room.

    ReplyDelete