Navigation

Get in my Closet!!

I love a good wishlist, so I'm sharing with you a few of my most recent obsessions...
Hey, it's safer (maybe a tiny bit) to blog about them than to actually buy them, ha!


It's funny because it's true...



Just ordered this and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how soft and flattering it is!

This Nanette Lepore shift dress is a pricey one, but it's BEAUTIFUL.
 Love the soft blue color and the detail is fantastic!
Click on the image for more details!

In protest of the heinously cold winter temps here in the Midwest, I'm hyper focused on summer footwear. 
Wishful thinking!
These super cute summer sandals are 25% off right now on Amazon with the code 25OFFPRES! 
Such a great deal!
I may have just ordered them ;)


I'm also drooling over these Kate sandals:
I can't wait until the next Friends & Family!
Love that Nordstrom price-matches Kate Spade so you can earn points!

Ok, drumroll....
I saved the best for last...
My latest and greatest obsession is:





Ok, got it out of my system for the time being! 

Happy President's Day, Friends!


1 comment: