Navigation

Cocktail Time: Raspberry-Infused Champagne!

The worst blogger ever is back after a bit of a hiatus- to make it up to you, I'm sharing my favorite cocktail from the holidays! Next week once we're back to our old routine, I'll share a holiday recap with a few little recipes that would be great for entertaining over the winter months.

This cocktail was is served at Nordstrom's annual holiday party and has a pretty entertaining story behind it. After drinking it at last year's party, my friend, T., and I were obsessed to the point that I hounded one of the shoe salesmen for the recipe months later. This is how great Nordstrom customer service is: the poor guy took my email, did some recon and actually emailed me the exact recipe four months after the party!

I discovered Gruet Brut at the recommendation of a stranger with beautiful accessories at Jungle Jim's grocery store the other day only to find later that this particular bottle was written up as a best buy by Food and Wine! At $15.99/bottle, you can't go wrong! 
Highly recommend!

 So without further ado, here it is: 

Raspberry-Infused Champagne

Ingredients: 
Gruet Brut
Frozen raspberries
Raspberry simple syrup 




 This is real rocket science here, so pay attention. Pour about a teaspoon of raspberry simple syrup over the frozen raspberry... 
 then top with Gruet.
 Done and done.
 Such a fantastic, simple and gorgeous little drink!
Bottoms up, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment