Navigation

Recipe Recap: The Happiest Belly's Best Recipes!

I've gotten a few requests for some of my favorite recipes and wanted to share the link to my first ever blog written when I was home on my maternity leave with Sweet Thing. The Happiest Belly was my outlet for sharing my favorite recipes, kitchen tools and cooking shortcuts. I loved writing this blog, but I ended it when I began blogging about my experiences teaching special education. Since leaving teaching to stay home with my little turkeys, the Happiest Belly came back into existence as This Life Well Loved. I wanted to continue to share my cooking adventures, but I also wanted to share my DIY, decorating and life-as-a-SAHM adventures.

Here are links to some of my favorite Happiest Belly recipes. Pardon the pictures! My photography skills are a work in progress, ha!








BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment