Navigation

Loving these lately...

I love to shop.

Love, love, love.
Thank goodness for the Internet, because I can get my 'fix' anytime by just browsing my favorite sites to see what's new and fun.

How stinking cute is this little dress? I love the sweet little collar and adorable color! It's part of Gymboree's 20% off Back to School Sale right now!


Well, friends, there's sadly only one more day left in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...prices go back up on Monday, August 4th. My resolve is wearing, but I've been soooo good so far and have only browsed!

What an awesome price for these Zella leggings- only $33 for full-length AND reversible!

And these booties are just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...
Williams-Sonoma is another one of my favorites- I could easily spend hours in there! 

Came across this fun little gadget and am thinking it'd be perfect for next summer (when it will maybe actually act like summer again!). I love the idea of being able to make a popsicle in a mere 7 minutes instead of waiting for it to freeze in the freezer. There are all sorts of little accessories you can buy, like character kits for making fun faces on your popsicles or a cookbook of fun recipes. 

This one is definitely on my wish list...

Just grabbed this sweet little dress up from GAP. After Silver 40% off and it being on sale already, it came to a whopping $7! Unfortunately I had it sent to our old address, oops! Thankfully our sweet neighbors are visiting this week and will be bringing it our way!

I think it will be super cute by itself during the first warm days of school then adorable with a little jean jacket or cardigan and tights. Love.

Speaking of crazy deals, for weeks now I have been eyeballing this cute little antique store about ten minutes from my house. I finally worked up my nerve (because taking little people to stores with many breakable objects is TERRIFYING) and went in looking for some sort of little bathroom tray to hold soap, perfume and contact lens supplies. 

I found this perfect little tray marked $5 and took it up to the counter where I realized it was TWO stacked trays and was 50% off. HUGE WIN! 

And while on the GAP site, I found these beauties. Super cute. 

If you know me in real life, you know I am a major sucker for Kate Spade. HUGE. I should probably just link directly to her site; I want just about everything!

Aren't these bangles adorable? You can wear one or four, and they are a fraction of the price of their Hermes look-alikes. I love that each bangle has a cute little phrase stamped inside. This one says "et cetera, et cetera".
These sandals have been my favorite acquisition this year, hands down. Nordstrom still has a few sizes left in black, hot pink and yellow for a whopping 50% off. You can find them here.
And finally, a list of things I adore wouldn't be complete without a stop at C Wonder. Every Saturday in our old state, my sweet friend, T., and I would take a Lululemon yoga class followed by some "sprints" into C Wonder, Nordstrom and Starbucks. It got to the point where I went in with my husband, and the clerks greeted me by name, asking how the house sale was going. Love that place. Miss it dearly (especially my Saturday visits with T.).

C Wonder has the CUTEST clothing. Case in point, this dress:
They also have super fun and chic hostess gifts galore. Their monogrammed scented candles are delicious, and they have the cutest little home accents!
I have this fun little plate next to my bed for my everyday jewelry. Makes me smile every day!

Thanks for coming along on my "shopping trip". It's out of my system now. For the moment anyway, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment