Navigation

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Pecans, Cranberries and Bleu

Oh. My. Goodness.

If you are a fan of Brussels sprouts, then this recipe is a must-try!
I have somehow never in my life cooked these yummy little veggies, but they are likely going to become a staple...
Even my sprout-despising husband said "hmm, not bad!"

This is a super simple recipe that is foolproof and only requires a handful of ingredients- try in and let me know what you think!



Ingredients:
1 lb. trimmed Brussels sprouts, sliced lengthwise
about 1/4 cup olive oil (eyeball it!)
Kosher salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup Craisins
a small chunk of bleu (probably about 1/4 cup), crumbled

To make:
Toss sprouts in oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes (you'll know they're done when they caramelize).
Add pecans then roast for another 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and toss with bleu and Craisins.

Enjoy!
 Isn't that just about the easiest recipe you've ever seen?!

Since this is probably my shortest recipe post ever, and you may be wondering where my lovely sous-chefs are hiding...
Today was the Daisy Scout Mother's Day Tea, so we took this sweet pic as we headed out...
 Love these two!

Hope your week is off to a smooth start!


4 comments:

  1. This should be interesting, it will have a nice crunch and a sweet chewy craison in there?

    I'll try it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like brussel sprouts...this I will need try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of Brussels sprouts but my vegetarian best friend is. She is thrilled to try this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this sounds absolutely delicious (sans the cranberries for me ;))! I just starting eating brussel sprouts this year and they've become one of my favorite veggies!

    ReplyDelete